Yesterday I added some native X64 libraries to my project and got a lot of BadImageFormatException so I decided to google a little on it and found that I should change my build configuration from AnyCPU to X64 as well. And it just works.
Today I noticed that my unit tests are not loading nor running. Just an empty list in the test explorer. After a bit of an headache I finally found the correct options to change to get them to work in X64 mode.
In Visual Studio 2015:
Rebuild your solution and the test explorer should be populated.
Hope this helps someone out there :)
Until next time: Work to Live, Don’t Live to Work